From the National Sleep Foundation, 2002 Annual Sleep Survey
- Almost 74% of all Americans do not get enough sleep each night.
- Most will feel sleepy or groggy during the week.
- 51% of adults say they have problems sleeping at least a few nights each week.
- Almost 1/3 have trouble sleeping every night.
If you are a member of one of these huge groups of people having trouble sleeping, "Relaxation and Sleep" works three different ways.
- Listening to it at bedtime makes it easier to fall asleep.
- Your mind takes in the suggestions even when you are asleep, so you don't have to take extra time to listen to it.
- The suggestions have "staying power" and make it easier to relax and fall asleep (at the right time) even if you are not listening to it on your CD or MP3 player.